Choose a charity - Pay a Registration Fee (non refundable) & commit to a Minimum Fundraising Target for that charity
- Full Island Challenge - £70 Reg Fee & £395 Minimum Fundraising
- Half Island Challenge - £50 Reg Fee & £275 Minimum Fundraising
- Quarter Island Challenge - £40 Reg Fee & £150 Minimum Fundraising
- Charity Partners are listed at the side of this page
- CLICK HERE for a full list of the charities you can fundraise for
- Your chosen charity will be in touch once you have registered
This is a great event to fundraise for a cause that's important to you - and you'll be amazed at what you will be able raise in sponsorship as it's no walk in the park - it's a real challenge!
Note: At least 50% of the Min Fundraising Target should ideally be with your charity (or against your Just Giving page) no later than 6 weeks prior to the Challenge (20 March 2017). At this time your charity will pay a fee to the Organiser for your place (fees are per person & depend on recruitment levels: Full Challenge £120-£130, Half Challenge £80-£90 & Quarter Challenge £40-£50). All fundraising goes directly to the charity and they don't have to pre-buy places. Failure to meet the 50% otarget may result in your cancellation from the Challenge by your charity. The remaining 50% fundraising & any extra should ideally be with your charity 4 weeks after the Challenge at the latest (29 May 2017).