Watch the Ultra Challenge video - see what its like..
It's Your Challenge
The Isle of Wight Challenge - now a classic annual event in the Ultra Series calendar - with fantastic scenery, white cliffs, sandy beaches, stunning views and an undulating coastal path to test you.
Whether you're a keen walker taking on your first endurance event, or even a seasoned marathon runner looking to step up the distance, you'll get the best support & hospitality through day & night all the way to the finish line.
Distances & inclusions
- Full Challenge (106km) -24+hrs -Sat start
- 1st Half (53km) -Sat start
- 2nd Half (52km) -Sun start
- 1st Quarter (25km) -Sat start
- 4th Quarter (26km) -Sun start
- Full Challenge 2 Day Option (53km/day)...
- ...with halfway camp option -Sat/Sun start
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~ 12.5km
- Fully signed route + maps
- Trek masters, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to ferry
- Pre Challenge Camping Option
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks