It's Your Challenge
WALK, JOG, or RUN it
4/5 May 2019 - Bank Holiday weekend
The Isle of Wight Challenge is now a classic annual event in the Ultra Series calendar - with fantastic scenery, white cliffs, sandy beaches, stunning views and an undulating coastal path to test you.
Whether you're a keen walker taking on your first endurance event, or even a seasoned marathon runner looking to step up the distance, you'll get the best support & hospitality through day & night all the way to the finish line where a well earnt celebration awaits!
- Full Challenge (106km) -24+ hrs
- 1st Half option (52km)
- 2nd Half option (54km)
- 2nd Half 'join a 100km-er option'
- 1st Quarter option (25km)
- 4th Quarter option (26km)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- ...with halfway camp option
- Tented Village start & warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~12.5km
- Fully signed route
- Trek masters, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to ferry
- Pre Challenge Camping Option
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Isle of Wight Challenge APP!