Around the Coastal Path
Dramatic scenery - Needles, beaches & cliff top views. Take on the Full 106km + 1/2 or 1/4 Island Challenge options.
Isle of Wight Challenge
30 Apr / 1 May 2016
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path. Our Ultra Challenge heads out from Chale in the south, past the Needles, on and right around the Island for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs, sandy beaches and up's and downs.
Most will walk, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole way. All will have special reasons for taking it on - all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, but achievable, and highly rewarding. So why not join us - push yourself in 2016 - and make it a May Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
- WALK IT - at your own pace - 24+ hours
- JOG IT - run a bit, walk when it suits you!
- RUN IT - fully supported 'Ultra Marathon'
- 106km continuous Challenge - Day & Night
- Half & Quarter Island Challenge Options
- NEW 2 DAY OPTION - sleep/camp at half way
- Easy access from mainland & camping option
- NEW Start Point - best coastline in daylight
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- FREE hot meals, snacks & drinks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage ++
- Fundraise for a Charity of YOUR Choice
- Self Fund option for our Past Participants