Around the Island!
Walk it, or Jog it, or Run it!
A real challenge - it's 106km around the Island on the stunning coastal path. It will take your breath away!
The Coastal Path
Needles, cliffs, beaches & more!
Setting out from West Cowes around the famous coastal path - with 'half & quarter Island' options also!
Support & hospitality
We'll be with you every step of the way
Rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, marshals, massage & more!
For a cause that's special to you
With over 600 charities involved we aim to raise £1 million + for good causes. It's your Challenge - your way- for your charity!
Your Challenge your way
Walk, Jog, or Run - it's an Ultra Challenge!
Push yourself - take on a real challenge in 2015. With some training, our support & your resolve it's achievable!
A challenge for all!
Join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others, teams can help each other. We support all! A Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
The Isle of Wight Challenge
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT! 2/3 May 2015
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path! Our Ultra Challenge heads out from Cowes, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic cliffs, & sandy beaches. Most of the 1500 challengers will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run it.
All will have different and special reasons for taking on the Challenge; all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, achievable, and highly rewarding - so why not step up to a real challenge and experience a Bank Holiday weekend you'll remember for a long time!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU on the coastal path
- RUN IT or JOG IT! - a tough fully supported 'Ultra'
- Optional pre Challenge camp in West Cowes
- Easy access from mainland & you choose your start time
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 106 km full coastal path loop (2/3 May). All the way around!
- 'Half & Quarter Island' Challenge options (2 May)
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage and more!
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice. Over 500 involved
SIGN UP FROM JUST £35 & SELF FUNDING PLACES NOW ALSO AVAILABLE