Around the Coastal Path
Dramatic scenery - Needles, beaches & cliff top views. Take on the Full 106km + 1/2 or 1/4 Island Challenge options.
Isle of Wight Challenge
30 Apr / 1 May 2016
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path. Our Ultra Challenge heads out from Chale in the south, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs, & sandy beaches.
Most will walk, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole way. All will have special reasons for taking it on - all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, achievable, and highly rewarding - so why not push yourself - and make it a Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
- WALK IT - at your own pace - 24+ hours
- JOG IT - run a bit, walk when it suits you!
- RUN IT - fully supported 'Ultra Marathon'
- 106km continuous Challenge - Day & Night
- Half & Quarter Island Challenge Options
- NEW 2 DAY OPTION - sleep/camp at half way
- Easy access from mainland & camping option
- NEW Start Point - best coastline in daylight
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- FREE hot meals, snacks & drinks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage ++
- Fundraise for a Charity of YOUR Choice
- Self Fund option for our Past Participants