Around the Island!
Walk it, or Jog it, or Run it!
A real challenge - it's 106km around the Island on the stunning coastal path. It will take your breath away!
The Coastal Path
Needles, cliffs, beaches & more!
Setting out from Chale around the famous coastal path - with 'half & quarter Island' options also!
Support & hospitality
We'll be with you every step of the way
Rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, marshals, massage & more!
For a cause that's special to you
With over 600 charities involved we aim to raise £1 million + for good causes. It's your Challenge - your way- for your charity!
Your Challenge your way
Walk, Jog, or Run - it's an Ultra Challenge!
Push yourself - take on a real challenge in 2016. With some training, our support & your resolve it's achievable!
A challenge for all!
Join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others, teams can help each other. We support all! A Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
The Isle of Wight Challenge
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT! 30 Apr /1 May 2016
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path. Our Ultra Challenge heads out from Chale, past the Needles, on and around clock-wise for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic cliffs, & sandy beaches. Most of the 1,500 taking part will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole way.
All will have different and special reasons for taking on the Challenge; all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, achievable, and highly rewarding - so why not step up to a real challenge and experience a May Bank Holiday weekend you'll remember for a long time!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU - 24+ hours -35hrs max
- RUN IT or JOG IT - a tough fully supported 'Ultra marathon'
- NEW Start Point for 2016 - makes the most of the coastline
- Optional pre-Challenge camp at Chale start
- Easy access from Mainland & you choose start time
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Full coastal path loop (106km+) - continuous challenge!
- NEW FULL ISLAND 2 DAY OPTION + camping option at half way
- 'Half & Quarter Island' Challenge options available
- FREE hot meals & drinks + FREE snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage and more!
- Fundraise for a Charity of YOUR Choice
- Self Fund option available for Ultra Challenge Past Participants