Around the Island!
Walk it, or Jog it, or Run it!
A real challenge - it's 106km around the Island on the stunning coastal path. It will take your breath away!
The Coastal Path
Needles, cliffs, beaches & more!
Setting out from West Cowes around the famous coastal path - with 'half & quarter Island' options also!
Support & hospitality
We'll be with you every step of the way
Rest stops en route with snacks & drinks. FREE hot food at major stops. Medics, marshals, massage & more!
For a cause that's special to you
With over 300 charities involved we aim to raise £1 million + for good causes. It's your Challenge - your way- for your charity!
Your Challenge your way
Walk, Jog, or Run - it's an Ultra Challenge!
Push yourself - take on a real challenge in 2015. With some training, our support & your resolve it's achievable!
A challenge for all!
Join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others, teams can help each other. We support all! A Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
Isle of Wight Challenge
WALK IT, JOG IT, or RUN IT! 2/3 May 2015
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path! Our Ultra Challenge heads out from Cowes, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic cliffs, & sandy beaches. Most of the 1500 challengers will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run it.
All will have different special reasons for taking on the Challenge; all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, achievable, and highly rewarding - so why not step up to a real challenge in 2015!
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT or JOG IT! - a tough fully supported 'Ultra'
- Optional pre Challenge camp in West Cowes
- Easy access from mainland & you choose your start time
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 106 km full coastal path loop (2/3 May). All the way around!
- 'Half & Quarter Island' Challenge options (2 May)
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage and more!
- Fundraise for a charity of your choice. Over 300 involved
- Registration now open with lower reg fees for 2015