Round the Island
A new challenge - a stunning location
Right around the Island on the coastal path. It will take your breath away!
The Coastal Path
Needles, cliffs, beaches & more!
106 km setting out from West Cowes. 'Half Island' 54 km option available.
We'll be there all the way around.
Rest stops en route, free food, snacks & drinks. Medics, marshals & massage.
For a cause that's special to you
With over 200 charities involved we aim to raise £1 million + for good causes
Walk it, jog parts of it, or run it!
Push yourself a bit further. With some training & our support - go for it in 2015!
A challenge for all!
Join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others, teams can help each other. We support all!
Isle of Wight Challenge
Around the Coastal Path: 2-3 MAY '15
PLACES FOR 2015 NOW OPEN: 2- 3 MAY
Early Bird offer - sign up to the Challenge before 31st October & receive a free technical t-shirt or training walk worth £19!
Walk, Jog, or Run it! A stunning backdrop for an endurance challenge, the Island's 106 km coastal path heads out from Cowes, past the Needles, and on through areas of outstanding natural beauty with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs & sandy beaches. 24 hours or so later faster walkers will be boarding a ferry to complete the last few hundred metres of their epic challenge - exhausted but elated as they cross the finish line!
A real test of stamina & determination! Whether you're taking on the full Island loop or the 'half Island' challenge - with some resolute training and our fantastic on-event support & hospitality - it's achievable! Most will walk it at their own pace, some will jog parts, and quite a few will even run the whole thing. However you take on the Isle of Wight Challenge - it will be a Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! - a tough fully supported 'Ultra'
- JOG IT! - walk a bit, run a bit - do a bit of both!
- Optional pre challenge camp in West Cowes
- Easy access from mainland & you choose your start time
- Join as an Individual - with full support all the way!
- Join as a Team - take it on together, help each other
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR CHOICE
- 106 km full coastal loop (2/3 May)
- 32 'quarter' or 54 km 'half Island' Challenge (2 May)
- Covered rest stops & toilets every ~13 km
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Marshals, pace walkers, medics, massage
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!