ISLE OF WIGHT
4/5 May 2019
Full 2019 Website coming soon...
Great challenges need great settings, and there's none better than this stunning coastal path. Over 2,000 adventurers take on the Island in May - most walking but many jogging or running - past the famous Needles and up to Cowes at half way, then around clockwise back to our base camp in Chale after a spectacular 106km journey with full support and hospitality.
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- New mixed fundraising option!
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with some training, determination, and spirit. Join us for an unforgettable Bank Holiday weekend - and push yourself further in 2019!